Monday, July 6th
FTP will be held in Undervisningsrom 1 on the 3rd floor. See the FTP web page for the official programme.
- The registration desk is in the foyer of the library building
09:00-10:00 Session 1: Invited talk
- 09:00-10:00. Silvio Ghilardi, Model-Checking of Array-Based Systems: from Foundations to Implementation
10:00-10:30 Session 2a: Theoretical aspects in first-order theorem proving
- 10:00-10:30. Peter Baumgartner, John Slaney: Constraint Modelling: A Challenge for First Order Automated Reasoning
10:30-11:00 Coffee Break
- Coffee is served in the basement of the library building
11:00-12:30 Session 2b: Theoretical aspects in first-order theorem proving (continued)
- 11:00-11:30. Koji Iwanuma, Hidetomo Nabeshima, Katsumi Inoue: Toward an Efficient Equality Computation in Connection Tableaux: A Modification Method without Symmetry Transformation
- 11:30-12:00. Michel Ludwig, Ullrich Hustadt: Redundancy Elimination in Monodic Temporal Reasoning
- 12:00-12:30. Miyuki Koshimura, Hidetomo Nabeshima, Hiroshi Fujita, Ryuzo Hasegawa: Minimal Model Generation with respect to an Atom Set
12:30-14:00 Lunch Break
- Lunch is served in the library's personnel cantina on the 2nd floor
14:00-15:30 Session 3: Applications of first-order theorem proving
- 14:00-14:30. Lilia Georgieva, Patrick Maier: Inductive Reasoning for Shape Invariants
- 14:30-15:00. Manuel Lamotte-Schubert, Christoph Weidenbach: Analysis of Authorizations in SAP R/3
- 15:00-15:30. Silvio Ranise: Towards the Verification of Security-Aware Transaction E-services
15:30-16:00 Coffee Break
10:30-12:30 Session 4: Theoretical aspects in first-order theorem proving
- 16:00-16:30. Christoph Wernhard: Literal Projection and Circumscription
- 16:30-16:50. Susumu Yamasaki: A Fixed Point Representation of References (position paper)
- Hao Xu: Static Types As Search Heuristics (position paper) TALK CANCELLED
16:50-17:30 Business meeting
19:00 Dinner at Brasserie France
Address: Øvre Slottsgate 16, near Stortinget metro station.
Drinks from 19:00, dinner at 19:30.
Tuesday, July 7th
09:00-10:00 Session 5: Invited talk
The joint invited talk with Tableaux will be held in Auditorium 2 in the ground floor.
- 09:00-10:00. Peter Jeavons: Introducing Constraints