Location: University Library Building, Undervisningsrom 3 (room 3513).
- The registration desk is in the foyer of the library building
Session 1, 9:00-10:30
- 9:00-10:00, Nikolaos Galatos: Sequents, hypersequents and beyond.
- 10:00-10:30, Arnon Avron: A simple semantic proof of completeness and cut-admissibility for an hypersequential calculus for propositional Gödel logic.
Coffee break, 10:30-11:00
- Coffee is served in the basement of the library building
Session 2, 11:00-12:30
- 11:00-12:00, Alessio Guglielmi: Beyond.
- 12:00-12:30, Marta Bílková: On uniform interpolation proofs in modal logic.
Lunch break, 12:30-14:00
Session 3, 14:00-15:30
- 14:00-14:30, Rajeev Goré: Towards automatic cut elimination.
- 14:30-15:00, Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh: Cut-free nested sequent calculi for logics with adjoint pairs of modalities.
- 15:00-15:30, Dirk Pattinson: The coalgebraic mu-calculus.
Coffee break, 15:30-16:00
Session 4, 16:00-17:00
- 16:00-16:30, Robert Rothenberg: On the correspondence between hypersequent and labelled calculi for intermediate logics.
- 16:30-17:00, Lutz Straßburger: Expanding the realm of systematic proof theory.