CURA - a free program for processing/slicing STL files for the Ultimaker 3D printer
- Cura is installed in Robinlab and Lisp
- Cura will produce the G-code that controls the printer. Production of G-code is not required by you.
- For some of the sub projects it is required that you have loaded and orientated the STL file into Cura.
The orientation of the part in Cura is documented by a screendump or a screen2gif recording.
- Printing of parts can be done by the staff, and is optional to do by yourself.
- Cura can (in some cases) be run from your own UIO home directory if the content of the downloaded
exe file is not installed but just unzipped to a folder. Then run Cura from the unzipped cura.exe file inside the folder.