Field Trials of the CORAS Project
The CORAS project was carried out and managed based on an iterative process driven by field trials within the e-commerce and telemedicine domains. There were three main iterations. Each iteration was terminated by two field-trials; one focusing on telemedicine, and one targeting e-commerce. The CORAS field trials had basically three objectives:
- To guide the development of the CORAS framework by providing feedback to the CORAS R&D work throughout the lifetime of the CORAS project.
- Assess and evaluate the CORAS framework.
- Benefit the pilot sites subject to evaluation.
Experiences and results from the CORAS field trials have been published in the proceedings of several major events. See for example:
- Nikos Stathiakis, Catherine Chronaki, Eva Skipenes, Eva Henriksen, Elina Charalambous, Adamantios Sykianakis, Georgios Vrouchos, Nikos Antonakis, Manolis Tsiknakis, Stelios Orphanoudakis. Risk assessment of a cardiology eHealth service in HYGEIAnet. To appear in Proc. Computers in Cardiology (CIC'03), 2003.
- Yannis Stamatiou, Eva Skipenes, Eva Henriksen, Nikos Stathiakis, Adamantios Sikianakis, Eliana Charalambous, Nikos Antonakis, Ketil Stølen, Folker den Braber, Mass Soldal Lund, Katerina Papadaki, George Valvis. The CORAS approach for model-based risk management applied to a telemedicine service. In Proc. Medical Informatics Europe (MIE'03), pages 206-211, IOS Press, 2003.
- Theo Dimitrakos, Dimitris Raptis, Brian Ritchie, Ketil Stølen. Model based security risk analysis for web applications. In Proc. Euroweb'02, British Computer Society, 2002.
- Theo Dimitrakos, Brian Ritchie, Dimitris Raptis, Jan Øyvind Aagedal, Folker den Braber, Ketil Stølen, Siv Hilde Houmb. Integrating model-based security risk management into eBusiness systems development - the CORAS approach. In Proc. 2nd IFIP Conference on E-Commerce, E-Business, E-Government (I3E'03), pages 159-175, Kluwer, 2002.
- Jan Øyvind Aagedal, Folker den Braber, Theo Dimitrakos, Bjørn Axel Gran, Dimitris Raptis, Ketil Stølen. Model-based risk assessment to improve enterprise security. In Proc. Enterprise Distributed Object Communication (EDOC'02), pages 51-62, IEEE Computer Society, 2002.
- Yannis C. Stamatiou, Eva Henriksen, Mass Soldal Lund, Eva Mantzouranis, Michalis Psarros, Eva Skipenes, Nikos Stathiakos, Ketil Stølen. Experiences from using model-based risk assessment to evaluate the security of a telemedicine application. In Proc. Telemedicine in Care Delivery (TICD'02), pages 115-119, 2002.
- Dimitris Raptis, Theo Dimitrakos, Bjørn Axel Gran, Ketil Stølen. The CORAS approach for model-based risk analysis applied to the e-commerce domain. In Proc. Communication and Multimedia Security (CMS'02), pages 169-181, Kluwer, 2002.
Created 2/11/2003. Last updated 02/11/2003.