Securing Availability by Robust Design, Assessment and Specification
SARDAS developed novel methodology for robust design, assessment and specification to ensure availability. SARDAS approached availability in a model-oriented manner emphasizing modularity and was oriented towards UML 2.x.
- UML-oriented language support with a formal foundation for the specification and refinement of requirements, policies and architecture of available systems
- methodology for model-based assessment and testing to ensure availability
- methodology for modular design and implementation of systems with high availability
- results and experiences from using the resulting technologies in practice
SARDAS was funded by the Research Council of Norway and ran from January 1, 2003 until December 31, 2008.
SARDAS was a joint initiative between:
- Department of Informatics at the University of Oslo
- SINTEF ICT in Oslo
- Department of Telematics at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim
- Ericsson Applied Research Center (NORARC) in Asker
Created: November 10, 2002. Last updated: May 27, 2010.